Direct Line: (619)318-0940
CA office: (619) 786-7680
MA office: (781) 239-1005
Attorney John B. Campbell has for many years provided ADR services to lawyers and their clients. As a trial lawyer, Bob brings more than 40 years of experience representing insurers, self-insurers and claimants. John’s focus is on construction defects, commercial litigation and insurance defense matters
Profession: Mediator & arbitrator in the following types of cases:
- Accidents (auto, premises, products liability, construction, transportation)
- Malpractice (medical and dental, nursing home, assisted living)
- Professional negligence (legal, accounting, engineering)
- Insurance (bad faith and coverage)
- Error & omission cases (architects, engineers, insurance and real estate broker)
- Real estate (buyers, sellers, agents and brokers fees)
- Health care and medical services disputes among doctors and groups
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Restaurant/Food Law
- Partnership and trust
- Construction defect disputes (owners, generals, suppliers, subs and professionals)
- Employment cases
- Business, commercial and contract cases
Experience: Decades of experience preparing, trying and settling civil cases for insurers, defendants, contractors, clients and claimants. Many reported cases before the appellate courts.
John’s keys to guiding parties to settlement include his decades of practical experience and his keen sense of strengths and weaknesses in cases (as well as a great nose for the truth).
- “Top Lawyer in San Diego” – Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence.
- AV rated Martindale Hubbell
Professional History: Trial lawyer representing insurers and claimants in real estate, construction, professional, employment, tort and insurance cases since 1973.
- Coast to Coast ADR, 2014 – present, Principal
- Campbell Law Group (“CLG”), 1990 – present, Principal
- Hughes & Campbell (1983-1990), Partner
- Sullivan & Jones (1977-1983)
- United States Navy JAG Corps, 1973 – 1977, Lieutenant
Bar Admissions: Admitted to the Bars of California, Nevada, Massachusetts and Rhode Island; the United States Supreme Court; and the Federal Courts in California and Nevada. He cut his teeth as a trial lawyer in the United States Navy JAG Corps.
Professional Associations: American Bar Association; San Diego County Bar Association (Dispute Resolution Section); North County San Diego Bar Association; Defense Research Institute; Association of Southern California Defense Lawyers; San Diego Defense Lawyers; San Diego County Bar Association; Member, San Diego Building Industry Association; Member, San Diego County Associated General Contractors
Education: Harvard College, AB, Psychology, 1970; Boston College Law School, JD, 1973; Staff.
Publications, Appellate Experience and Speaking Engagements: Speaker and Chair various seminars, programs and presentations at professional and trade meetings and conferences.
Experienced. Prompt. Effective.